Friday, May 25, 2007

The yo yo effect

Wednesday I got a fanatstic thrill, which is very exciting to say none the less, the subject I cannot reveal until next month! SOOOO excited to share! Today I went the other way. There was an incident at my son's school today that left me feeling quite sick to my stomach. That topic will not be shared here, for privacy reasons.

I took Will and Tim for hair cuts today and it cost $32 for the pleasure. Ouch! Will be looking for a cheaper barber that's for sure. Will now looks like a 3 yo instead of a 2 yo and Tim's curls are all but gone. HMMMMM.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Gosh Jane although not knowing what it is I just hope the incident at school has resolved itself and things are ok.
Ouch with the hair cut as well although I seem to pay $18 for Lance's cuts these days so when i take 2 in it usually adds up too around $36...and that's at a hair dressers and usually only for a little snip here and there.

Ooooh exciting news...wonder what that could be ;) :)!