Thursday, May 10, 2007

Unconditional love

I have been amazed at the amount of generousity in the digi scrapping world. Deb F lost her husband quite tragically last week and there has been nothing but love and support for her and her family. Over at Pickleberrypop if you purchase anything from Deb's range this month (May) all of the money goes straight to her, no fees, no comissions. This will help her and her family out with funeral costs etc. Click on this blinkie and it'll take you there!Buy Deb F!!

I scored myself a free kit by registering over at Not Just Digital Scrapbooking! which I was pretty chuffed about. I picked up a kit by Dianne Rigdon called Fresh Start. While I was checking out Dianne's stuff at
shabby elements I found a cool tutorial on painting shadows, looks so much better than plain old drop shadows from the drop down menu in PSE4 that's for sure. If you look at the lO below I had a go at doing them myself.

Really need to get off the old buttski and get n with the housework. I have AJ's birthday party to cook for on Friday, so today I want the house clean and tidy so all I do on Friday is cook/ice the cake and make salads for Saturday's BBQ.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope aj has a great birthday Jane xx

Chris said...

We all have Janie and it is so overwhelming it's fasntastic. Good on ya for scoring your free kit as well. BTW I registered over there now to looks a very interesting site.