Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tum te tum tum

Hmmmmmm.

Have been seriously put out this week. My darling other half took the modem to work as his work one was stuffed. He didn't bring it back. He bought a new one the next day to replace it and it would not cooperate with the firebox. He also did not have the IT guy's mobile to ring for help, so we had to wait until work on Monday to get it right. I guess I shouldn't complain too much as it is his work that pays for our home ADSL. I was just majorly concerned as I really wanted to get a subscription to atomic cupcake before their prices went up. I scraped in so now I have some new actions to play with.

Yippee!

As for the children, Will has been saying new words EVERY day! Cracking us up with what comes out. the funniest is hen he tries to say Scoop and it comes out poop with an exhalation through his nose at the end. I'll try to record it and put up a sound bite if I can.

Timmy has been gettig better with his TT. He can go the whole day without wetting his pants now. FINALLY. Just got to get those poos in order. He can go the whole day at preschool and then as soon as he comes home. Whammo there it is smelly and disgusting in his undies. GROSS.

AJ is back at school. Loves school. He came home today and told me we had to walk to school on Friday as it is walk to school day. I don't think he realises the distance that involves! We have a compromise, we will drive part of the way and walk the rest. His cross country race is that morning too so I don't really want him too tired to run.

We have a new fur kid too. A hooded rat. Just haven't come up with a mane that sticks yet. Timmy has called him Mouse, I call him Whatsit, mostly he just gets called the rat.

Must go and peel some vegies. I am being all domestic and cooking a roast pork.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ahhh men....lol you gotta love 'em...right? I hope the modem gets sorted out asap. Don't you just love it when kids start to talk....teehee! Glad the TT is going well. It is such a personal thing and every child is different so the only advise from me if you call it that is just be gentle. It will happen. Yes I was informed that it is walk to scholl day Friday as well. Hummmmm that will be interesting as my DD Lance doesn't like to the others wouldn't worry and often do but Lance well now that's a different story and the school is about 10 mins walking time form our place....go figure.
Rats.....eeeek! Oh and BTW I'm coming to you house for tea....lol

Dee said...

mmm roast pork!!
Make sure you post some more pics of your rat(s)!!
Hope the TT comes right soon for both of you!