Monday, June 11, 2007

So now it is June.....

....and I can share my exciting news!

See this ---->
My first creative team for an awesome lady Chris Turnbull!!!! You can find all her goodies at PickleBerryPop.

So without further ado I give you my first LO's using Chris's designs.

Credits: Chris Turnbull - Kewl Boy and Journal Strip from Freebie4U. Font: Mareen's Print
Credit: Chris Turnbull - Kewl Boy; Atomic Cupcake - wild tear action; Cluster Frame -Carinspixels. Font: Hero of Fools

Credits: Chris Turnbull - Dirty Grubby Boys, Dots and Swirls Doodles, Freebie 4U2 (notepaper); KSharonK - scraplift challenge freebie; Atomic Cupcake - messy sponge effect,wild tear effect. Font: Porcelain

Have more to share. but for now I need to get the dishes done and off to bed. TTFN!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great layouts Janie. Congratulations on your CT gig with Pickleberry.

Chris said...

Woohoo Janie and it's so great having ya on the team. :) Great LO's as well.

Dee said...

Woo :D Grats :)