Monday, August 14, 2006

"POP"

The sound of me pulling my finger out.

My slide is updated except for one scrap LO. Try and work out the new ones! I will howeverpost two of them because I am mighty pleased with them and just love the kit I used for them. There will be more of these comming soon.



Credit goes to Faer Oak for her beautiful faer haven grand opening kit (available at the pickleberrypop shop). It was almost as if she had designed this kit for my wedding photos only. I was only just a few weeks ago actually thinking of making my own papers to go with my wedding photos and voila! here's this fabulous kit!



This one you can really see how well the greens go well with Ali's dress. Ahhhh. Beautiful.

Have some photos of the weekend that will be up later on, but Will beckons with a wail, it is lunchtime........

2 comments:

Chris said...

Jane these LO's are just awesome and yep the kit is perfect which is a great kit too.

Well done and can't wait to see more.

fazzbech said...

Indeed the kit goes so well with your wedding photos - these are two beautiful layouts you've done!