Monday, July 31, 2006

I am the great procrastinator.....

When I should be doing the housework here I am.....

I am just so tired today, Will would just not sleep by himself last night and had to sleep on top of me for most of the night.

I have scraped a few more LO's which I need to upload on to my slideshow above.

It's funny when it rains it pours so to speak. I joined up at clik chic designs
last week and then also find out a few days later another Aussie site has just started. I was very fortunate to be invited to have a sneak peek at pickleberrypop. Congrats to all that founded PBP, I hope your ventures succeed.

So now I have two Aussie shops to shop from. YAY! I feel very odd about buying things over the internet so this is my compromise, I only buy from Aussie sites!

1 comment:

fazzbech said...

Oh yay for shopping locally! I hope Will is back to normal again for you soon.