Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So sick of being sick

Yep that's it so sick of it all. As soon as one child gets well another gets sick and now I am as well. One week down of antibiotics and another week to go for me. I have a stupid bacterial infection in my throat and it has really knocked me out. My darling J came down with it yesterday and got AB's as well. Not happy, he cannot afford time off work - he has some deadlines for work this week.

Some exciting news for me down at clikchicdesigns I am a finalist in the August colour challenge! If you really want to you can vote for me here .

Life is pretty busy here, we went to Wakefield Park (Golbourn) Monday to watch a friend drive his civic around the track. All the boys had fun (even the biggest) who had a chance to drive around at high speeds.

I am busy preparing for a big gathering at my place in September. I am hosting a rather large BBQ for my internet mother's group. There are families coming form NSW, QLD and VIC. I am getting really excited as some of us will be meeting for the first time after chatting to each other for 2 years over the net.

1 comment:

fazzbech said...

I hear you about being sick Jane, and I only have one child! I recently got a throat and mouth infection, and it was the pitts! I didn't take all my AB's though, and a week later I could feel it coming back, so I started taking them again and it went away, phew! Congrats on being a finalist, will go check it out! And wow, what a great gathering it sounds like, I hope you enjoy!