Monday, April 16, 2007

PLUG PLUG PLUG

I have been suffering from my own lack of creativty and have been relying heaps on sketches and templates.
I love this place -------->Pagemaps and I also came across this one ----->Little Book of Sketches I used one from LBOS in this LO of AJ.


Credits: d2D - Keela (papers); Faer Oak - kitbashvol2 (memoirdflourish - recoloured); scrapastrophe - photo prongs; Bella Gypsy Designs - Plush Petals; Sketch - Litlle Book of Sketches Designed by Catherine Latta.
Fonts: honey I stole your jumper: cast iron

I actually thought I was just rambling to myself, but I discovered that people do come and see what I am up too! Awwwwe shucks! Thanks for caring! MWAH!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeh chicki of course we read you just need to keep updating so we have something newer to read here and there......lol
Terrific LO BTW. :)