Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello stranger!

Remember me?

I am so hopless in keeping up to date with my blog.

How can it be April? Not fair, Will turned two in March. AJ and Tim have just finished term one of kinder and preschool.

I need to find motivation, not just here on my blog, but IRL too. I just don't seem to get anywhere these days. House is a sty, always, no matter how hard I try to keep it tidy. I just have not seemed to find my groove at all this year.

Does anyone know where motivation is hiding? Come out come out where ever you are!

1 comment:

Chris said...

When you find him......motivation that is kick, him my way.....lol. I have been popping over here for ages but with no new blog updates I couldn't leave any lovin'.....lol
Ahhh Will turned 2 gosh how time flies. Great to have you finally update your blog.....lol :) :) :)