Saturday, April 21, 2007

How sweet he is!

I was woken in the wee hours this morning by Will. Cimbed out of his cot and then thumped down the hall to our bedroom. Picked him up and snuggled him in the crook of my arm, where he promptly fell asleep with his arm cuddling me. Sigh! Such a precious moment. His little face was so angelic, I wish my eyes were a camera to take a photo. I guess I did take a photo with my eyes, that image of him sweetly sleeping in my arms is burnt onto my heart forever.



Here he is at his second birthday. Credits: Kate F - Sunshiny Days and More Sunshiny Days; Tara Dunstan - Tarty Templates COl 7 #2.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Awww so lovely isnt it :) The rare quiet snuggles, when they are so active during the day with no time for snuggles.

I often wish my eyes were a camera.
But you are right, they are :)

Chris said...

Awe what a darling Will is Jane. Wonderful LO as well and boy do they grow up so quick.