Saturday, March 26, 2011

Experimenting with blend modes {+ a freebie}

Mad Genuis Designs Texture Tuesday offeres texture freebies every week. I picked up these last week.



DSDI March Go for Pinks (or blues, or ...) colour challenge had a big palette to play with so I combined the texture plates with some photos of muddy splats on a car bonnet that I had. Several blend modes, gradient levels, and CU card and paper overlays, I came up with these.



Clicking on either image will take you to their source to download. Please do not share the file, but please direct to where they can be found on either blog :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jewel said...

That's crazy I totally would NOT have recognized my textures in those if you hadn't told me you used them! great work!!