Saturday, July 18, 2009

Train is a comming oh yeah!



I am so EXCITED to be part of the LemmonCity Productions Blog Train! We have made a stunning collection of quick pages using Summer-ific and Ride All Day!



Once you have visited all the blogs you will have an aweseome collection of quick pages, just like you can see below!








This is my set!








Click right => HERE! to down load my set of quick pages! I hope you enjoy using htem as much as I loved creating them!




Wanna know what your getting next?




Aren't they just gorgeous? So now off you go on your little choo choo and stop off at Lori's Blog!

9 comments:

AJ said...

Thank you so much!!!

Mara said...

thank you very much for the beautiful quickpages

Dana said...

Beautiful pages - thank you so much.

eveline said...

thank you for the qps!

Amber McLean said...

Wonderful quick pages! Thank you!

Mags said...

What a great set of QP's - THX so much!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Ashes said...

Thank a lot for sharing those really nice QP !