Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Forgive me blog, I have not posted in so long....

Wow time has flown. Zoom, zoom, zooma, zoom, zooooom!

Loads has happened, AJ turned five, Will learnt to walk and we moved house.

Have heaps of photos and scraps to post. I am making a slide show of my scraps to put up here as a permanent fixture, just have to get my finger out of the many other things that seem to be tying up my time, like unpacking and caring for three boys!

I have a software dilemma, I have now used both demos of CS2 and PSE4 and I cannot decide which ne to choose, so I am stuck using my very old and outdated version of PS, sucks man.

Time is against me now, AJ wants to play jigsaws and Will is making grumpy noises - the kind that mean I really want to go to sleep and I want a feed too!

Back in another few months (hopefully sooner) HA HA HA!

1 comment:

fazzbech said...

Great to see you back in digi-land again Jane! Look forward to seeing your new layouts :o)