Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Where has the week gone?

Too fast that's for sure. I guess having to deal with sick family and the cleaning up that goes with it tends to take up a heap of time.

My darling husband and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary last Tuesday. Not that we did much, he spent most of the day throwing up. He bought a piece of wall art. A hand made ceramic of Ned Kelly's armour. I had seen it at the Nation Museum gift shop a few weeks back and said that I had liked it, I had no idea that he was going to get it for me. I felt a bit lame buying him the second season of Voyager and some Darrel Lea goodies. We had our special anniversary dinner on Friday night instead.

I have finished a LO. This is of J and AJ when he was a new born. The kit is Versatality by Annette Farrelly, font is impact, I did it all using a demo of PS CS2. The colours look great with the photos.



I have been exploring the demo of PS CS2 and have found it excellent. I have even had a go at designing my own kit. I still have a way to go with the designing side of digi scrapping. I am in awe at those who do design, they all do such a fantastic job. My attempt just pales with comparison to them. I call this "linen". I was inspired by my bed sheets, so maybe credit has to go to Sheridan.



Well, 'tis late, I need my beauty sleep.

2 comments:

fazzbech said...

Love the layout Jane, and thanks so much for using my kit for it! Your kit looks fab, love the colours!

katef said...

Love your work.. LO and kit are both great! Glad you are enjoying PSCS, you'll be hooked very soon! Also glad to hear things are improving in your house and that you got to celebrate your aniversary, eventually!