Sunday, April 02, 2006

A bucket, some towels and a whole lot of washing

errrrgghh!!!

This week could not get any worse....or could it? I still smell like vomit.

Friday night AJ complains of stomach cramps and throws up a lot overnight. He's fine. Fresh as a daisy. He slept in between vomits, but I was awake waiting for another moan, every little twitch I was reaching for the bucket and towel.

Spent yesterday washing a lot of bed linen and towels and airing a down quilt. Thank goodness for febreeze!

Cue in next child........Will was unsettled all night spent most of it in with us, we thought it was just the cold night. Until about an hour ago. Woke up, a little cough, a little moan, a little vomit on a pillow (missing AJ by inches) I grab him and he throws up all over me. J comes to the rescue (he was in AJ's bed as AJ had taken over ours) takes Will. I go have a shower. I went to run a bath for Will to discover that he managed to keep himself vomit free.

Turns out I coped the full force of his, with only a small bit on our pillows.

I've put some towels around Timmy's bed just in case.....he was in our bed for a few hours last night too being rather wiggly.

So much for my Sunday lie in!

2 comments:

katef said...

oh no! nothing worse than tag team vomits! Hope it is all over and done with really quickly!

Chris said...

Oh you poor thing Jane but guess what our Stephanie also threw up everywhere twice this same night so I was up with her. Once she had done being sick she went back to sleep while I waited for another lot....lol

I hope it is all over with now and didn't do too much damage.