Monday, March 27, 2006

Warning: contains caffeine

What was I thinking last night when I ate four gourmet biscuits each topped with a choc coated coffee bean? I drink decaff coffee for goodness sake. Guess who didn't get much sleep last night?

Add to that AJ coming in for a cuddle, then putting him back to bed to feed Will, then putting him back to bed. Then finding Timmy wanting a snuggle and putting him back to bed and then bringing Will back as he is unsettled - he spent the rest of the night. AJ returned to and spent the remainder as well.

Between two warm sweet smelling boys I finally found my repose.

Those bickies were very nice tho'

2 comments:

fazzbech said...

Oh Jane, I hope you manage to catch up on some sleep. Don't feel bad about the bikkies - a girl needs to keep her energy up, hey? ;o)

katef said...

Oh dear.. why is it we only ever think AFTERWARDs that we perhaps shouldn't have eaten what we did!?!?