Sunday, March 26, 2006

On a sunny Sunday afternoon

Just come back from a lovely picnic on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin. Remembered to take the camera, forgot to take extra batteries.

The boys enjoyed themselves running around (at times way too close to the edge) terrorising the cyclists. They fed the moor hens and the black swans bread crusts and some jatz crackers as well.

We played cricket too.

AJ found the automatic toilet very amusing and laughed at the auto feed toilet paper dispenser. Press the red button and the paper unwinds.

I haven't had much time to do any scrapping in the last few days. Since my darling other half set up his super computer (now sporting a new gig of memory just for me) in the lounge room I feel like I am on show. My lap top was in the study nook in the hall away from everything. I now sit down and get hassled by three boys who want to play computer games or sit on my lap or just bang on the keyboard (Will). I can't do any at the moment because AJ is playing V8 supercars on the computer while Daddy watches the real thing on the telly.

All on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

katef said...

oh sounds like a lovely day at the lake... and I am sure you will find your feet again with scrapping once you settle into the new surrounings!

fazzbech said...

You need to get yourself one of those 'cones of silence' Jane!! Hope you get back to scrapping soon!