Friday, October 01, 2010

Do you love a mystery?

I love mysteries and in October at DSDI you can get a MYSTERY Collab!!! The Pink Ladies were given a colour pallet to work with to make up individual mini kits to be combined into a mystery collab. Let me tell you it is the BEST ever I have seen from DSDI :)



hmmmm - just look at my new blog design :)

Well to kick off the new kit some of us have made some little extra freebies from the kit for you.

We're hop hop hopping from one blog to another giving away mystery freebies :)

DSDI Blog
Amy!Scraps
YOU ARE HERE a damsel with a dulcimer YOU ARE HERE
Nibbles Skribbles
Mad Genius Designs
Gail's Moments in Time
Kerry's Scraps

Here's my contribution, a cluster frame with and without drop shadows.

{click on the image}


Please leave some love to everyone!

Oh and if you love my new blogwear, and you are not subscribed to the DSDI Newsletter, please do as you will be in for a nice suprise :)

You can click on this image below to subscribe.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

thanks for the gorgeous cluster!