Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday DSDI

September is birthday month at DSDI - we've been offically on the scene for one whole year!!!

Loads to do too! Heaps of fun challenges each week.


This week there are designer Grab Bags packed with loads of designer goodies. C.W. Picket and Co. is called Roy G Biv.




Here's a page that I came up with using this grab bag.

I also used Graphics Illusions Tatty Bits in the centre of this page. Great set of stressed cardboard pieces with unlimited uses!








Did you know that my friend Winnie - Charlize Creations is guesting at DSDI?




How's this for cute?














What else is there to show you? Oh I know I knoew I left the coolest for last. The DSDI September FOTM " Cubical Madness". This is jam-packed with officed themed papers and elements.







And from me:

No comments: