Monday, July 05, 2010

A month of speed scraps at DSDI :)

If you love to speed scrap then you should head on over to DSDI for a Drag Race!

Every day for the month of July you can participate in a speed scrap. AND at then if you participate enough you can earn some GC's to spend in the DSDI Store.

Here is the schedule and if you click on it you will be taken directly to the Drag Race Forum.



I've particpated in two so far, and here are my pages for them.



I used Shine on by Mad Genius Designs for this one. Click on the preview below to snag it in the DSDI shop.



Jen C Designs Just Another Day was perfect for this page about that missing pitch fork in our garden. I had been looking for it for ages, and when DH moved the old caravan out I found it. I then completely forgot where I had found it. I just could not find again when I needed it. Then one day I found it again, no wonder it was hard to find.



No comments: