Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whispered Love QP FREEBIE

Have you seen the new release Whispered Love by Mad Genius Deisgns yet?

Well check it out peeps. NOW!



Sorry no longer available.



Look at what else you can do with this gorgeous kit :)



Some of you might know that I harbour a crush on the fictional character Alice Cullen, from the Twilight novels/movies. I tried to emulate but sadly failed *sniff, I did get the glittery skin thing happening with some sparkly body dust and I whitened my face with a mix of really pale foundation and talcum powder. Oh and of course there was no way I could tame my wild hair either.

I was a fun night though!!!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

thank you for the beauteous quick page and layout :) You rock!

Barb said...

cute - I've tried for a couple of days but the link doesn't work.

Janie said...

So sorry Barb - I have fixed the link.