Friday, January 01, 2010

Spice it up for Jan '10 @ DSDI

Ready to be challenged?



OMGosh is it really NEW YEARS already? Well it is here in Australia - anyways ... I'm getting it up ready to go - AND I managed to get a page up in the gallery too - I am really going to try and be on top of my game this year - yeah right LOL!! :lol::lol:

I though that we would focus on attachments this month as our element challenge. How do you stick items down? Tape? Staple? Messy glue? Stitches? I would like to see you use a few different attachments in your page this month.

I went a bit overboard - I used staples, stitches, twine, even a safety pin ;) I tried the messy glue too, but it just wasn't a good look for this page here for a messy glue example.)

Here's my page:

{clickable image}


Remember to[link us up to your LO here so we can LYSL and award you your points (15 for the challenge and 10 bonus for using at least 90% DSDI product)!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

1 comment:

Amandac said...

Such a fun page Jane and I love your check list hahaha - sounds like a fun challenge, I'll see if I can find the time and give it a go :)