Thursday, June 12, 2008

vvvrrrrrtttttt - the sound of another week gone by!

Really where does time go? I just got a txt to do a call out for the next P&C meeting, I feel like I only just sent the last lot of minutes out! I guess my life right now is on high speed. I spent most of last week trying to organise a new FDC arrangement for Will. At this stage he has a constant person Wed and Fri but a temp for Monday. Biggest drag is that I have to spend 15 mins driving to drop him off to return almost back to the same spot for work :( I'm doing the solo parent thing too - DH is away for work. Kids have been pretty good - missing their Dad of course!

I've managed to get a few LO's done - late nights and early mornings when everyone is asleep ;)


Credits Here AJ at his 7th birthday party. He had a bowling party and had a fun time! I just love these photos of him!

Credits Here This is our bunny Bluey what else could you call a blue eyed bunny? He is a house-bunny too - he sleeps in the bathroom at night and he gets put out during the day into a secure hutch.


Credits Here This is a hybrid challenge over at Designs In Digital. Check it out here!


Credits Here I don't scrap my hubby enough, he won't let me take photos of him!






Credits Here I love these Jumping Jacks! Will and Timmy loved their's, they were hanging off me as I was cutting them out. They got to play with them before I strung them up, so these photos are pre-strung. I didn't get AJ's done as I ran out of ink and I haven't been able to replace it yet.

If you are in the mood for a challenge I have a what's my theme challenge over at Designs in Digital. It is on using monotones. There are still a few days open for this before I give another challenge.

3 comments:

Amandac said...

Oh Janie those pages are lovely! Even if you are having to do them in the wee small hours LOL. I hope your hubby isnt away too long, its no fun doing all the work LOL.

Rhowan said...

You have been tagged.

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy!Have fun!!!

Chris said...

Hi there Jane just popping in to say you've been challenge....a really simple one too. Check out my blog for details chicki. Hugs Chris xo