Saturday, December 01, 2007

Look at what I made!

Here's something I created - not so sure it is that practical - but it will do the job for me. My disc box was full, plastic and boring. So I though about what I could do about it and I came up with the idea of using a craft board album with disc sleeve pages.

So here's my little hybrid disc folder.



Credits: April Staker - Freak Out (digital paper and elements); 8X8 craft board album, modgepodge - The Art Store; Ribbons - Go Lo; Disc Sleeves - Big W.





3 comments:

Chris said...

I certainly think it looks fabulous Jane and well done. Practical yep......... why not.

Chris said...

Just popping in Jane to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year. Wishing you peace and happiness and see you in the new year chicki.

Hugs Chris xxoo

Dielle said...

This is such a cute way to store your scrapbooking disks! Great job and totally practical :)