Tuesday, November 14, 2006

accidental photos

We went to Cotter with Mum and Dad on Sunday and naturally I took some photos. What I got was some unexpected results. Still new to my camera I still genaerally take my photos on auto so I assumed that the camera was still on full auto. The night before my darling man had been playing around with the settings and had left them at that.

This is what I got, these are as is, so I might do some level adjustments later but I thought these were pretty cool.



Daddy and Will.

Daddy, AJ and Will.

AJ.

Tim.

Will.

3 comments:

fazzbech said...

Fab photos Jane! Love them! Such cuties you have!

Kaye said...

Well whatever DH did to the settings it worked! These look great.

Chris said...

What gorgez photos Jane and can't wait to see how you scrap them. Kids are adorable!